The Lost Boro Barbell Club and Unbeaten Crossfit are happy to announce that we will be hosting our very first Olympic Lifting Seminar on November 15th with Steve Swistak !
Steve is a former Junior National Champion and USA National Team Member . He brings along with his accolades nearly 30 years of Olympic lifting expertise, 10 of which was spent living at the USAW Olympic training center in Colorado where he was coached by and trained with some of the best in the world !
The seminar will take place November 15 from 9am-4pm with a one hour lunch break at noon ( Please bring your own food ) . There will be a 2-3 hour refresher approximately one month later for NO additional charge !
Members and Non members are allowed to participate. Both the main seminar and refresher day are covered under one cost of $150 . If you would like to register click the link below -spots are limited and will fill up fast !!
Current Members Please Note: The Crossfit class schedule will be adjusted for the seminar we will have two classes - 7:30 AM and 5 PM (and a regular schedule at BRCF).
Registration Directions -
1. Click on the link above.
2. You can choose BRCF or UNBTN as the location however, the seminar will be held at Unbeaten CrossFit.
3. Choose Session Membership.
4. Choose "Olympic Lifting Seminar."
5. When prompted to choose a date for membership to start, please choose the current day as your spot will not be held if it is a future date.
6. Your spot will be held after purchasing the membership, but you can sign into the class like you would a regular WOD. Search for "Seminar" program under the schedule to find the class.
Questions about registration - email us firstname.lastname@example.org.